Josephine No 4 – Champagne
With its generous surface, deep peak, and narrowing towards the rim, this glass does everything to outshine all other champagne glasses: the way it concentrates the perlage and guides the bouquet towards the nose, the way it maintains the lively tension of its content for so long that festive moments can last forever...
Josephine No. 4 Champagne | handmade champagne glasses | designed by Kurt Josef Zalto
- Mouth-blown and handmade in Europe, extremely light and thin-walled, every single glass is unique
- Champagne and all types of sparkling wine unfold optimally in this glass without losing their sparkling tension.
- Created by Kurt Josef Zalto for Josephinenhütte
- Height 9.45” (24cm), diameter 3.35 ” (8.5cm)
- suitable for dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended, ideally use a clean linen cloth for polishing
All our glasses are lovingly made by hand. Each piece is uniquely manufactured by traditional creative craftsmanship of the absolute highest quality.To the manufacture process →
A soft linen cloth and a watercolour brush are the best things for taking care of your glasses. The Josephinenhütte glasses are of course also dishwasher safe.To our care tips →
We deliver our glasses in safe and beautiful packaging to most parts of Europe. If your country is currently not listed, please send us an inquiry by e-mail.To our shipping conditions →