Josephine No 1 – White
White wine glass
This glass loves delicate, finely fruity and rather light white wines and rosés. Suitable for every setting, for pure unaccompanied enjoyment as well as part of a multi-course dinner. It basically keeps every wine pleasantly chilled and works particularly well with fine Rieslings with a lot of finesse and a little residual sweetness.
Josephine No. 1 White | handmade white wine glasses | designed by Kurt Josef Zalto
- Mouth-blown and handmade in Europe, extremely light and thin-walled, every single glass is unique
- Ideal for delicate, fruity, rather light white wines and rosés.
- Created by Kurt Josef Zalto for Josephinenhütte
- Height 9.45” (24cm), diameter 3.23” (8.2cm)
- suitable for dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended, ideally use a clean linen cloth for polishing
All our glasses are lovingly made by hand. Each piece is uniquely manufactured by traditional creative craftsmanship of the absolute highest quality.To the manufacture process →
A soft linen cloth and a watercolour brush are the best things for taking care of your glasses. The Josephinenhütte glasses are of course also dishwasher safe.To our care tips →
We deliver our glasses in safe and beautiful packaging to most parts of Europe. If your country is currently not listed, please send us an inquiry by e-mail.To our shipping conditions →